Monday, June 21, 2010

Not been here in a while...

Again. Been off. No real reason why...I guess I have "blog fatigue"...but, I'm still here.

I promised to chat about my China trip, aye? Well, China was excellent. Went to three cities- Beijing, Wuhan and Xiamen.

Was surprised that Xiamen was more like South Beach Miami, Fla. Very much a tropical place and tourist destination. Very trendy...lot's of bars and such. It is also a port city.

Beijing is stricly business. No frills and no fuzzy stuff. Straight up concrete for the most part. Yes, it has some sites to see- Tiananmen Square and Chairman Mao's body, etc...but, nothing really to report.

Wuhan is more like a rural linked city. Right in Central China. Went to a few housing bloc's and some agricultural farms...it was "ok".

All in all, a fantastic trip.

No comments: