Friday, January 30, 2009

Power share flawed in Zimbabwe!

I must be on a roll today. There are several articles I wrote weeks, some even month's back, which either spoke to directly or, touched on issues now manifesting as problems, trends or "new" solutions.

What can I say!?!? Global View Today has it's hand on the pulse of the world.

The latest, is the failed power share in Zimbabwe between Mugabe's Zanu-PF and Morgan Tsvangirai's MDC party, in that the Zanu-PF under Mugabe would keep a hold of the Military and Tsvangirai would keep control of the police force.

Doomed to failure, as this WSJ article has pointed out as it has failed.
See article here

You can't leave warring political parties in control of different and, in some cases, opposite sides of their military regime! It would be doomed to fail because, war would ensue if people had access, and, legitimate access, to weapons.

Hate to say I told you so...but, I told you so!

No comments: