Friday, March 20, 2009

No China...

I have just went back through my postings, and have said not a dern thing about China!

China has a huge economy and deserves to be monitored from all angles. My apologies.

But, also, I have neglected every other country for the sake of the USofA and the UK.

I very rarely post about Caribbean issues and certainly have forgotten about Latin American issues and other Asian/Middle Eastern Issues.

That will change.

You see, it's not that I don't follow the news of these other areas. It's just that I don't post about it.

I know Madagascar just had a coup. I know Argentina is still in the middle of a crisis. I also am quite aware of the turmoil in Japan--they just pumped 1 bn yen into small commercial bank's-- and am certainly quite aware of the issues in the Middle East- Israel included, with new foreign minister, in all.

I am more than conversant on these issues and I promise, to get better information on other hot spots.

Regards,

Youri

No comments: